Practical strategies and tools for
effective business operations and team leadership.
I help extraordinary people transform the world.
Professionally, I’m a Business Operations (BizOps) Consultant that helps uber-technical people launch, manage, and effectively lead new companies.
I’ve completed top secret projects for the government, advised senior leaders of Fortune 500 companies, led operations for a hardware startup, and have literally earned a medal for my problem-solving skills. I'm best known for:
- Doing whatever it takes to get the job done despite obstacles, conventional wisdom, and naysayers
- Translating early-stage concepts into actionable strategies
- Finding and implementing solutions for critical business challenges
- Being obsessively organized, extraordinarily responsive, and refreshingly direct
- A freak-like ability to clearly communicate complex ideas
If you can use some help developing or managing your new venture, I’d love to discuss helping out as a consultant or possibly even joining your team. (my résumé)
I only accept new projects when my schedule allows me to provide meaningful, dedicated assistance; so set up a no-obligation meeting right now by sending me an email.